義大利版的Glamour刊登了Rob的報導,

glamouritaly62011.jpg  

其中還包括了Rob回答粉絲po在Facebook上的問題~

答案充滿了Rob式的幽默!!

- In your new movie Water for elephants you work with animals. Do you have any pets?

   (在電影WFE中你和動物一起工作。你有寵物嗎?)
"I recenlty got a puppy from a shelter in Louisiana, and called him Bear. He's an extraordinary dog, very smart and playful."

(我最近在路易斯安那的收容所領養了一隻小狗,把他取名叫Bear。他是一隻很棒的狗,很聰明又很愛玩。)

-Have you ever gone to the circus?

(你去過馬戲團嗎?)
"I haven't, but it's weird that I can feel nostalgic for a place I've never been to."

(沒有,但奇怪的是我對這個沒去過的地方有種鄉愁。)

-When was the last time you cried?

(你上一次哭是什麼時候?)
"I continually cry, over everything. I'm crying right now! I'm drying my tears on the keyboard as I'm typing the answers."

(我一天到晚都哭,什麼都可以哭。我現在就在哭啦!我在打回答的當下就正在擦乾鍵盤上的眼淚。)


- What book is on your bedside table at the moment?(你床邊桌上現在正放著什麼書?)


"It's a book written by Steve Fisher, talking about the period when Las Vegas was under the control of the Mafia. I love the story of Las Vegas.
(是一本由Steve Fisher寫的書,講的是拉斯維加斯還是由黑手黨控制的時代。我喜歡關於拉斯維加斯的故事。)

 - Who is your favourite hero?(你最喜歡的主角是誰?)
"It's John Self from the novel Money by Martin Amis, because Amis manages to make fascinating even the most disgusting character on earth."
(是Martin Amis的一本小說Money裡的John Self,因為Amis有辦法把這地球上最噁心的角色寫的很有趣。)


- How do you picture yourself at age 90? (你如何想像自己90歲時的模樣?)
"I want to be with my wife, sitting on a deckchair, sipping some tea, and reading books in a retirement home, in a beautiful and warm place."
(我想要和我的老婆一起,坐在躺椅上,喝個茶,然後在養老院裡看書,在一個美麗又溫暖的地方。)


- Do you prefer a pair of jeans or a tuxedo?(你喜歡牛仔褲還是西裝?)
"Pair of jeans, but I don't mind wearing a tux, not everyday of course."

(牛仔褲,但我不排斥穿西裝,只要不是每天就好。)

- Do you read your horoscope? (你會看自己的星座分析嗎?)
"No, and I really don't believe in that stuff."

(不。我不相信那種東西。)

- The first verse of your favourite poem or song (你最喜歡的詩或是歌曲的第一段)
 "I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side. Staying alive was no jive" - It's C.R.E.A.M. by the hardcore rap group Wu-Tang Clan from New York.

(『我在犯罪區長大,紐約時報上報導的那一邊。要活命可不能開玩笑。』--是紐約一個超重Rap團體Wu-Tang Clan的歌C.R.E.A.M.)

- A must in your closet (你衣櫥裡必備的東西)
"Underwear, which is only necessary thing after all. But I might add socks as well, you know just to make the answer more interesting."
(內褲,這是你唯一真正需要的東西。但我很可能還會加上襪子,只是為了讓答案有趣一點。)


- What is one thing you think you're good and one thing you're bad at? (一項你很擅長和不擅長的事?)
"I'm really good at the game "words with friends", while I'm not good at the ice hockey simulation NHL 11 for PlayStation 3."
(我很會玩"Words with friends"這個遊戲,但我對PS3的職業曲棍球聯盟很不行。)


- Which is the song on your Ipod you listen to the most? (在你I-pod裡最常聽的歌是哪一首?)
"Beside You by Van Morrison. ITunes tells me I've listened to it 53 times, but I resetted the play count twice at least, so I might have listened to it like a hundred times."

(Van Morrison的Beside You。ITunes告訴我這首歌我聽了53次,但是我靜空了撥放次數至少兩次,所以我應該是聽了一百多遍吧。)

- Where would you like to live? (你想要住哪裡?)
"In LA and NY, or maybe in both cities!

(LA或是NY,也許兩個都住!)

- Are you a techno addct or a romantic guy? (你是科技宅男型的還是浪漫派的?)
"I'm a romantic guy."

(我是浪漫派的。)

- Which is more difficult to shoot, a sex scenes or a laugh? (拍哪一種戲比較難?床戲還是大笑?)
"It's hard to say. Both kinds of scenes turned up really well."

(這很難說。這兩種拍起來的結果都不錯。)

- You open your fridge and...(你打開你的冰箱會看到...)
"And there's a Coca-Cola Zero, a pizza from yesterday, 2 day old Chinese food, and a Heineken."

(可口可樂Zero,昨天吃剩的pizza,放了兩天的中國菜外帶,還有一瓶海尼根。)  S:只有一瓶嗎????

- What is your ringtone?你手機的鈴聲是什麼?
"The standard one. Always."

(最普通的那種。一直都是。)

- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?(你一早起來做的第一件事是什麼?)
"I brush my teeth, have a shower and go walk my dog."
(我刷牙,沖澡,然後帶狗去散步。)


- What is your dream? (你的夢想是什麼?)
"Be able to act, write, direct, edit and produce my own movies."

(能夠演戲、寫劇本、執導,剪輯和製作我自己的電影。)

- Are you on any social networks?(你有任何社交網站嗎?)
"If "words with friends" is considered a social network then yes. But I do not have any twitter nor facebook accounts. There are too many people pretending to be me. If you want to know me, you have to go to the cinema."

(如果"words with friends"可以算是社交網站的話,那答案是是的。但我沒有Twitter或是FB這些帳號。有太多人假扮成我了。如果你想認識我,你得到戲院來。)



- What is your tip for an aspiring actor? (對於立志當演員的人你有什麼建議?)
"Be faithful to yourself. That's enough."

(要忠於自己。這就夠了。)


Oh, and there's this note on the pic: "The big doubt: is he dating Kristen? Yes, no, maybe. Robert changes the subject and doesn't answer this question"

噢~在照片旁還有說明:『最大的疑問:他和Kristen在交往嗎?是,不是,也許。Robert改變話題,並沒有回答這個問題。

 

 

都到這個節骨眼了,還有人問這問題才真是莫名其妙!!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    twilighter77 發表在 痞客邦 留言(7) 人氣()