德國的雜誌TVMovie記者在Comic Con與Robsten做了專訪~

 

tvmovie1.jpg

 

tvmovie2.jpg  

雖然太短但是很有趣,和大家分享!!

(英文翻譯這裡來的~)

 

From TVMovie.De"The end was a shock for us" (結局令人大吃一驚)

 


Romantic, hot - and painful! In this way, the "Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson experienced the final of the vampire saga.
TV Movie: Finally! The wedding bells are ringing for Hollywood's dream couple. For now, though, only in cinemas: In the first part of the "Twilight" showdown (part 2 starts in 2012) Kristen as a beautiful mortal, and Rob as a sexy vampire pledge their troth either to other. And: For the first time there are some really hot bed scenes! We met the young stars for an interview at San Diego's ComicCon.

(浪漫,性感--又很痛! 就這樣,Twilight的明星Kristen Stewart和Robert Pattinson經歷了最後的吸血鬼電影系列。)

(TV Movie:終於! 婚禮的禮鐘為好萊塢最火辣的情侶檔敲響了。至少在現在來說,只在電影裡面:在Twilight結局的第一部分(part 2在2012上映),Kristen扮演著一名漂亮的人類,而Rob則是性感的吸血鬼向對方許下了承諾。重要的是:有史以來第一次終於有了火辣的床戲!我們在聖地牙哥的Comic Con上遇到了兩位年輕演員。)

TV Movie: Be honest: Was the film sex difficult for you?(說實話,拍床戲對你來說很困難嗎?)


Rob: Oh yes! I felt really uncomfortable. (是呀!我覺得很不自在。)



TV Movie: Too many people on set? (現場有太多的人?)


Rob: No, a fear had rather something to do with Taylor and his fantastic body. Jacob, as a werwolf, has bared all already in the last two films. And to be honest, I can't keep up with him.

(不是,是因為和Taylor以及他超棒的身材有關而有點害怕。雅各,身為一個狼人,已經在前兩部電影裡脫光光了。而老實說,我跟不上他。)



TV Movie: The fans will be pleased with the new passion nevertheless...(但不管怎樣粉絲還是會對新的激情(戲)很滿意...)


Kristen: After for year it's about time! (laughs) (過了四年了,也該是時候啦!*笑*)


Rob: They're very emotional scenes. For the first time I felt like a human, not like a vampire.(那些是很有感情的戲。有史以來第一次我覺得自己是人類,而不像個吸血鬼。)



TV Movie: What do you think of Bella's wedding dress?(你覺得貝拉的婚紗怎樣?)


Kristen: I love it! It's old fashioned, though, but that's exactly what I like.(我愛它!雖然他很復古,但這就是我喜歡它的原因。)



TV Movie: Would you wear such a dress on your own wedding?(在你自己的婚禮上你會這麼穿嗎?)


Kristen: No, no. But it fits for Bella, and that's most important.(不,不會。但是它非常適合貝拉,這才是重要的。)



TV Movie: Do you believe in marriage?(你相信婚姻嗎?)


Kristen: I like the thought of two people staying together for the rest of their lives. For me, however, this doesn't need to be sealed with signatures. (我喜歡兩個人一輩子都一起過生活的這個概念。但是對我來說,有沒有那張證書並不重要。)



TV Movie: How would you describe the first part of "Breaking Dawn"?(你會怎麼形容BD的第一集?)


Kristen: Mature is the right word. This time it's not about fighting, but the fact that we start a family.

(成熟是很恰當的字。這一次不是關於打鬥,而是我們開始組織家庭。)



TV Movie: The film is also very dark...(這部電影還非常黑暗...)


Kristen: That's right. Bella keeps saying that she would die for a life with Edward. In the movie she shows how seriously she takes it.

(沒錯。貝拉一直說為了和愛德華在一起她不惜一死。在這部電影裡她讓我們見識她有多認真。)



TV Movie: Is Edward the great hero like everyone thinks? (愛德華是和大家想像中的一樣是為英雄嗎?)


Rob: For me he's never been the great hero. Edward isn't interested in the rest of the world at all. Just at the end.
(對我來說他從來不是個偉大的英雄。愛德華對全世界其他的事一點興趣也沒有。只有到最後才是。)


TV Movie: With the birth of his vampire daughter...(因為他的吸血鬼女兒出生了...)


Rob: Exactly. The moment when the baby comes into world, he no longer thinks only of himself.

(完全沒錯。在寶寶誕生的那一刻,他不再只想到自己。)



TV Movie: Part 2 is filmed already, the Twilight saga is over. What does it feel like?(第二集也已經拍攝完畢,Twilight系列結束了。那感覺是怎樣的?)


Rob: I'm a bit paranoid and think after every film "That was my last one..."

(我一直都有點神經質,在每一部電影後都想著:「這是我最後一部電影...」)



TV Movie: What will you miss the most? (你會最想念什麼?)


Kristen: I've been living in a different world for 4 years and I really liked it there (laughs). I'll miss everything.(四年來我一直住在不同的世界裡而我很喜歡那裡*笑*。我會想念每一件事。)


Rob: Same for me. Especially the last day was a shock. I've never wanted to think about the end, and then it was suddenly there. Now we have to live with it.(我也是一樣。尤其是最後一天最令人震驚。我從來都不想去想最後,然後突然之間它就來了。現在我們只好學會習慣。)



arrow
arrow

    twilighter77 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()