Dear Robert Pattinson:
親愛的羅伯派汀森:
Do you have any idea how deep is the love your fans have for you?
你可知曉,你的粉絲對你的愛有多深嗎?
When you appear on the big screen, you take our breathes away.
當你出現在大螢幕上時,你奪走了我們的呼吸。
When you show your "crooked smile", you make us sigh.
當你露出"壞壞的笑容"時,你讓我們歎息。
When you are off screen and revealing your true self, you do not scare us away.
當你下了戲顯現出你最真實的自己時,你並沒有嚇跑我們。
When you show the world your talent and your charming personality, you make us love you more.
當你向世人展現你的才華與你迷人的人格特質時,你讓我們更加愛你。
When you smile, you lift our spirits.
When you are down, you cast clouds over our hearts.
When you are out and about enjoying yourself, you put smiles on our faces.
當你開心外出遊玩時,你讓我們也感染了你的笑容。
When you go incognito, you make us sufer like a moonless night.
當你與媒體玩起捉迷藏消失不見人影時,你留下我們在無月的黑夜裡徬徨。
When it's so clear that you are in love, we are all worried that you would let the love of your life slip through your fingers.
When you've finally got the girl of your dream, we cheered like we've hit the jackpot and celebrated for days.
當你終於追到了你的夢中情人時,我們活像中了樂透似的大肆慶祝。
No fans in the world will wish their beloved actor to get in a serious relationship like yours do.
世上再也沒有任何一位明星的粉絲會像你的一樣,恨不得你早日交到心儀女孩!!
Can't you see that all we want is for you to be happy and be yourself, never ever change?
難道你還不明白,我們一心只想要你快樂做自己,永遠也不變。
We would do anything for you!!
我們會為你做任何事!!
When some crazy lunatics attacked you in public, we were in killing rage and so much want to defend you.
當有瘋婆娘當眾襲擊你時,我們憤怒的只想殺人。
When you were harassed by paparazzi, we felt guilty and sad.
當你被狗仔騷擾時,我們既有罪惡感又傷心。
When things are heating up with you and your brillant girl, we are ecstatic for you.
當你與你的女孩感情越來越加溫時,我們為你欣喜若狂!
When we've realized that you are not a body-builder type of material, we photoshoped you just so you would look great shirtless without all the painful workouts.
當我們意識到你不是塊健身的料時,我們利用了photoshop免除了你辛勤練身的苦難。
When your T-shirt is in a dire need to be replaced, we go searching all over the world just to find a similar one just because we know you love your T-shirt with fierce affection.
當你急需一件新衣服時,我們搜尋全世界只為找到一件和你心愛T最相似的衣服。
我們難耐想看你舞姿的慾望,為你製作了你的專屬MV...
When we learned that you love Beyonce's music, and even danced to her tunes, we made this video just because we are dying to see your dancing footage...
當我們得知你喜歡畢昂絲的音樂,還隨著她的歌聲起舞時,
Can't you see how much we adore you?
你還不明白我們是多麼的愛你嗎??
You have inspired our love, passions, obsessions, creativities, and other things perhaps not suitable for mentioning in public...
你激發了我們的愛、迷戀、創造力,以及一堆不適合在公眾場合談論的情感。
That's how much we love you!
這就是我們愛你的程度。
留言列表